Vital Tinted float glass is a heat-absorbing body tinted glass product. It is produced by the float process with the addition of small quantities of metal oxides to color the normal clear glass mix. This coloration is achieved through adding metal oxides at the smelting stage. Addition of color does not affect the basic properties of the glass, even though visible light reflectance will be slightly higher than clear glass.
1. Can reduce transmission of the sun's harmful rays by up to 80% thus minimizing fading to interior furnishings.
2. Can be bent, tempered or heat strengthened and in addition can be silk-screened or enameled.
3. The comprehensive range of soft natural colors compliments and harmonizes with modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look to new
4 Various colors used as substrate for various glazed applications.
1.External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2 .Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frame etc.
Thickness: 3mm - 12mm
Color: Bronze, Golden/Dark bronze, Dark green, French green , Dark blue , Ford blue, Ocean blue, Dark grey , Euro grey, Blue grey, Pink etc.
Size:1524×2134mm,1650×2200mm,1830×2440mm,2134×3300mm,2134×3660mm,2250x3300mm, 2440×3300mm, 2440×3660mm etc
Comply with China GB/T18701-2002, EN572.
For detailed technical product information on this glass, please click on the corresponding product file(s)