Vital Laminated glass is made from two or three pieces of glass with a thin PVB film between each glass, processed with high temperature and high pressure. It can be made from high-grade float glass, plated glass, tempered glass and curved glass. It would not crash into fragments when broken, since they are felt by the film. It would reduce the harm to people by the glass piece when the glass was broken, since it's not easily penetrated.
1. Safety: If impacted by outside forces it shatters but never splinters protecting objects inside.
2. Good sound insulation: PVB film can efficiently absorb the sound wave, and reduce the sound.
3. UV-proof: Laminated glass insulates most UV while allowing visible light to enter, thereby protecting furniture, carpeting and indoor decorations from aging and fading.
4. Bullet proof: Can be made to bulletproof glass and some high intensity glass by adding more PVB and glass of different thickness.
5. Various colors: Offer various colors and designs to meet different tastes and needs of customers
6. Blind the sunshine: Efficiently weak the transmission of heat, and reduce the cost of cooling
1.External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2 .Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frame etc.
5. Barriers of high way for noise reduction
6.Bulletproof glass for Buildings or Vehicles
PVB thickness: 0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm and more.
PVB color: clear, milky, grey, green and other colors.
Glass type: Clear, Ultra clear, bronze, Grey, Blue, Green, Pink etc.
Size and Shape: according to the client's requirement
GB 15763.3-2009;EN 12150; ASTM 1048; BS 6206:1918; AS/NZS 2008:1996
For detailed technical product information on this glass, please click on the corresponding product file(s)